Friday, August 13, 2010

Studio - the beginning.


Our office/studio is coming along nicely. The evil yellow paint is essentially gone. We keep finding little specks of it in the corners. :) The goal is to have it all done by the time Amber gets home. She is in Italy getting inspired. Beautiful things will be made in this room.




Our inspiration.




Before






1/2 way done!





This harsh angle really bothered us. Such a geometric shape does not belong in a house build in the late 1800s. Solution. The most beautiful, girly fabric the world has ever produced. Thank you Haberman Fabric.




The fabric pools up on the floor exactly like I had imagined!






Etsy find! Really adorable light switch plate covers.







Our early John Azoni pieces. Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those ARE some early paintings. Those were some of the first paintings that ever got shown outside of showing them to my parents.

    I think I still owe you a painting from when you moved into that apartment in Auburn Hills!

    You guys are welcome to still take me up on that. I have plenty of stuff I still need a good home for.

    ReplyDelete