Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cute Recycling Bins, Birthday Cupcakes and a video.



Our recycling pile was getting out of hand. So I made the two bottom shelves of our pantry a recycling organizer. These were made completely from crap we had laying around the house.




I used pink construction paper and a Sharpie to write out the words and decorate. Then I "laminated" them with clear packing tape and made hole punches.





I tied the tags to the milk crates with this green scrap yarn I had.


Super easy.

And cute. And now our recycling isn't piling up in the kitchen!






These are the adorable cupcakes Stephenie made for Amber's Birthday. So cute.





Last week I went to a conference and heard the guys from First+Main speak. I thought this video was really well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment