Thursday, February 21, 2013

awesome vintage art supply case



This is the type of antique find that I LOVE. 


When it came to me it was chock full of half used 
paint tubes, paint brushes and turpentine.




 It is just so personal and sweet. 




It's like a little hobby time capsule.




 People buy crafty things like paints and supply boxes 
with the full intention of using the entire jar, 
tube or bottle to make something beautiful. 




It's a little eerie to wonder what happened to N.M. that didn't allow him or her to finish the supplies.















 On a happier note... it's for sale on my etsy page : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that artist's case is stunning.. *-*
    I think I need it. I'm going to put some money in paypal asap! Hopefully it doesn't sell before I do!

    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours too! :)

    - Sasha
    www.bohemianfaerie.com

    ReplyDelete