Tuesday, February 26, 2013

recycled mail scrabook/cardmaking/stationary paper


I bet you've thrown away like 
50 pieces of this cute stuff this month. 


I can't throw away cute paper


I have tried



but I am getting better 
at making useful 
projects from the 
cute old paper



for example this collection of recycled 
card-making/scrapbooking/stationary paper


made completely from old mail



I have one (10 piece) set of assorted 6in x 6in paper




Four (10 piece) sets of 4in x 4in paper



and one (16 piece) set of assorted sizes and patterns



the 4in x 4in sets are up on etsy





I will be listing the rest of the collection soon


hope you love cute paper as much as I do



now go make someone you love 
an adorable handwritten card



I promise it will change their day!




7/26/13 UPDATE!!!

Just got a note back from someone who bought some of my recycled envelope stationary and this is what it became!









2 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea. I instantly envisioned them cut into pennants and strung as a fun little banner. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I always love finding cute stationaries so this is a great idea to make one and be green too =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete