Wednesday, July 7, 2010

13 Days

13 Days until the move. And I can't wait to get started!




It's hard to see in the picture but this room is shockingly dark for having so many windows. My goal will be to lighten it up a bit. Like this.I want to make those chartreuse curtains.


I also want to clean up the basement, which currently is the epitome of dark, musty, creepy old basement.

I like this picture. I could work there. The white really does brighten it up.




The first floor is this loooong, skinny space that goes back door, kitchen, dining room, living room, stairs to basement and upstairs and front entrance. It has a lot of exposed brick, a turret shaped corner, a million windows and a lot of potential. Someday it would be nice to break up the room a bit by creating 2-3 separate rooms set apart by large doorways. I love the house in the below pictures because you can always see into two or three different rooms at a time. And they have the wildest paint schemes.




See the DIY section for how to make this awesome headboard. I will post pictures of my future attempt at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment