Saturday, July 10, 2010

hodge podge of inspiration

This shower curtain from Anthropologie is lovely but is insanely expensive. Here is a great link about how to make one yourself. I think this will be my fall project.




I think I'll make a teal blue one so this bathroom isn't overwhelmed in bright coral tones.



Our first floor has a ton of wall space which will need some art. I plan of blowing this picture up, along with another bike art piece I have. I can't remember where I found it but I love it.



This summer I couchsurfed at this apartment in Brooklyn. Their entire basement is dedicated to their couchsurfers. I bet you never thought Brooklyn apartments even had basements. It was a lovely space.




Are your door handles a little uncomfortable? Make these.



I also found the railing version.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment