Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mudroom area

We won't exactly have a "mudroom" per se but we will have this area (pictured below).




I love the low bench/shelving design in these pictures which were found somewhere on ApartmentTherapy.com.




Also my favorite handmade item of the day.





Two completely unrelated topics that need discussing.


I am so excited about an upcoming hiking trip to Negwegon State Park.





Also a shout out to Steve Clark. A fun friend who apparently reads my blog. I spent some of my favorite formative Detroit years getting in trouble with Steve and other Golden Grizzlies. He is busy being an awesome goalkeeper in Norway. Let's just say the one of the funniest stories about Steve and Detroit involve him getting in a minor car accident in an ice storm because he was singing so loudly to Lisa Loeb's song Stay. Those were the good ol' days as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment