Thursday, July 22, 2010

little here, little there, mostly there but completely here

You should come check out the Maker Faire at The Henry Ford. 7/31-8/1. I'll be at the Handmade Detroit table. Come visit.




Read this article about the Handmade Detroit girls.






This is an interesting wedding shot my sister Courtney did.
It has grown on me really fast.






Here's a link to my other sister's (Lindsay) blog.




I want to eat this right now.







I am trying to make it to this conference in September. It's all about restoring under-resourced communities through being a good neighbor. Come with me?


Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins

and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,

Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.







I just put in my first attempt at
planning a house show
for our new place.

I emailed Rosie Thomas!
Will keep you posted.



10/3/12 update: never heard back :(



House update! We can move in tomorrow afternoon. A couple of us will be hiking so it will be more like Monday/Tuesday. If you have big muscles or a truck and want to hang out with fun girls please help us move. You won't regret it!






I think I have settled on light gray for the first floor. My inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment